- Manuel Doereste Blanco, Manuel Doreste Blanco, World champion Soling 1994, Olympic games Seoul, Los Angeles, Sydney; Spanish America's cup team; Skipper 'Charisma' in Sydney-Hobart, Transpac, Newport-Bermuda, Fastnet, Copa del Rey, Antigua Sailing Week
"I have sailed with Christian across the Atlantic and in the Sydney-Hobart race as a fellow watch member. It was great team work with him especially in the critical moments we could rely on each other perfectly. I have no hesitation to recommend him to any seagoing endeavour."
- Cali Sanmarti, Skipper 'We are Water' Barcelona World Race 2010
“Christian skippered my yacht already in two occasions on the Costa Brava and around Menorca.This personal training proved to me very helpful, especially as we hit twice the tricky and challenging Tramontana with force 7 winds."
- Tobi Horn, Owner SY 'Why Not'
“Christian helped me on two legs of our trip as I was short-handed but also to learn some tips and tricks. Christian is a totally trustworthy and professional sailor/skipper. He has a lot of experience which helped us greatly on our - weather wise - challenging trips. Christian combines his sailing professionalism with a very easy going personality, which makes a sailing trip with him what it is all about - fun. I would and will engage Christian any time again.”
- Robert Schwetzke, Owner SY 'Marulli'
“Christian joined our regatta crew for Palma Vela 2008, which we finished 1st in our class. Despite being new to the boat and without prior training, he took up his position with great enthusiasm and skill. I recommend him to anyone in need of a capable racing crew."
- Fernando Lopez Domenech, Owner SY 'Wallyño'
"I was a charter guest on one of Christian's organized sailing trips around the Aegean Islands and it certainly has been unforgettable holidays. He was very skillful in dealing with inexperienced sailing guests and always managed to find beautiful anchor places at night”
- Rosa Fite, General Manager, Pielcolor South America